It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?The sort of the punishment should parents a

It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The sort of the punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behaviour to children?

Nowadays, there are a group of struggles among psychologists in the topic of children and students punishment. Some of them emphasis that it could be necessary to learn the distinctions between right and wrong by punishment, specially at the early age.

To begin with, I generally agree with those who are encouraging the punishment, but before that, parents and teachers should consider all aspects of their penalties. At first glance, punishment recognizes the violence in our mind and because of that, it would be unacceptable to punish. However there are a variety of methods of having the penalties without any severity and violence. I will guess a couple of feedbacks should be involved to train and teach children and as a consequence of that, punishment can be meaningful. Here, it is important to consider specific circumstances and special situation to do that.

Personally, I reject non-scientific techniques of teaching and treatment which justify their wrong behavior. I believe that children should aware the effects of their wrong behavior. To this end, parents can play some wrong roles in presence of their children, and ask them to find the bad ones at that moment. Therefore, kids are confronted to many mixed concepts that should discriminate right actions from wrong actions.

Additionally, I think that applying a regime of restrictions cane be effective when children do the wrong things. To this end, parents could forbid watching TV, playing with popular toys, and so on. By this way, they certainly understand that the aforementioned limitations are in turns of their wrong actions.

In conclusion, special categories of methods in punishment can be suitable, however all aspects of them must be considered. Furthermore, well penalties are the ones which aware children more consciously.

Sentence: Nowadays, there are a group of struggles among psychologists in the topic of children and students punishment.
Suggestion: Refer to students and punishment

Some of them emphasis
Some of them emphasize

in presence of their children,
in the presence of their children,

children should aware the effects
children should be aware of the effects

well penalties are the ones which aware children more consciously.
good penalties are the ones which are aware to children more consciously.

Sentence Length SD: 4.603 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

----------------------