It is important to ensure that children with wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is important to ensure that children with wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

IQ (intelligence quotient) is important for children, but, usually, successful person has high range of EQ. For several years, EQ (Emotional Quotient) has related to networking. This essay will show how important networking in shaping good kids.

Ability is just tool. Many children who have had high IQ since they were born, sometimes, cannot get good exam’s score. Carry out of the research, this is because of they are lazy to study. They have to do harder practice to improve their skill. The laziness is because of not only they do not have support enough but also they live in under pressure. For example, a smart student who has no enough of friends, he can be lack of information about many lessons, when he gets sick. Therefore, he needs many friends to help him in many assignments. No one in the world can do everything by himself. Moreover, if he lives in discipline family that force him to be the best. He will need much support from other students and teachers to get comfortable situation in studying.

In other hands, when children is growing up to be adults, they need wide networking. Good networking will help them to reach success. This is because they cannot be successful persons by themselves. For example, a businessman needs partner to extend his company. The networking cannot be built if they do not have good EQ. EQ contains many aspects such as empathy, tolerance etc. EQ can be shaped by person in their live since they have been child.

In my opinion, school with variety background students is one of many ways to build good emotion character. This situation makes students have good understanding about the difference quality of each person.

Overall, social background mixing is very important for kids to shape them to be high quality person in the future. However, this will be better if they have wide range abilities. If high abilities mix with good emotional in a person, that person will be great leader in the future.

how important networking in shaping good kids.
how important networking is in shaping good kids.

Ability is just tool.
Ability is just a tool.

this is because of they are lazy to study.
this is because they are lazy to study.

Sentence: The laziness is because of not only they do not have support enough but also they live in under pressure.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: Moreover, if he lives in discipline family that force him to be the best.
Description: The fragment that force him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace force with verb, past tense