It is quite common for both parents in a family to work. Sometimes this is because they need two salaries to survive whereas at other times it is their choice.What problems do you see in this situation? How does this affect the children and family life?

It is quite common for both parents in a family to work. Sometimes this is because they need two salaries to survive whereas at other times it is their choice.
What problems do you see in this situation? How does this affect the children and family life?

In present days especially in metro cities there is a culture that both male and female work to earn the livelihood. This is necessity in some cases and is a choice decision in equal number of cases .The lady of the house working helps financially but that comes at a cost of sacrifice from the family.

The primary advantage and driver for housewife working is to get financial security. As we all know cost of living has increased in the today’s world , managing the home with a single salary has become very difficult . Additional salary gives ease to parents to provide high tech education and give the children best available facilities required for overall growth . Another benefit is that when parents are not around in home Children learn to take care of themselves. They become independent at an early age which helps them face the world much easily in the future.

When mother s working there is nobody to keep a watch and guide. Many a time children feel lonely and sometimes choose a wrong path in life. I have seen one of my classmate Mohan suffering with this whose mother used to work in IT Company. Also children of working parents has to take care of all activities at an early age which adds stress to them and impacts the growth.

In my opinion, both parents should work only when there is a necessity, i.e. when it is extremely difficult to manage the family with a single salary. In this case disadvantages overweigh the advantages. The children have to suffer a lot and in some cases parents not around leads them to select the wrong path in life.

This is necessity in some cases
This is a necessity in some cases

one of my classmate
one of my classmates

children of working parents has to take care of
children of working parents have to take care of

which adds stress to them
Description: 'them' refers to what?

in some cases parents not around leads them to select the wrong path in life.
in some cases parents who are not around lead children to select the wrong path in life.

Sentence: In this case disadvantages overweigh the advantages.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: overweight