It's generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for music and sport, and others are not. However it's sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become good sports person or musician.Discuss the two ideas giving

It's generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for music and sport, and others are not. However it's sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become good sports person or musician.

Discuss the two ideas giving your opinion Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Somebody believes that we are born with the equal levels of talent, while others think in opposite. The latter ones claim that somebody may have a more developed brain activity and because of that, they should be genius. As a consequence, somebody could have more talent for music and sport. What is your idea and which one is the fact?

Actually, there are many surveys in advanced brain institution to figure out the mechanism of human brain. To this end, a variety of sophisticated fMRI and EEG-base experiments have done. The findings have surprising results, which show that level of talent in each field is completely subjective. In other words, the level of talent in different items are not equal. Therefore, some can be initially more successful in music and sport than others.

Here the primary question mains without any suitable answer that do all sport champions or even successful musician have extraordinary amounts of talent? At first glance, a powerful brain has a fundamental role to progress, however it is not the only thing human need to success. Personally, I guess that effective approaches of teaching, learning, and exercising also have critical roles. To this end, many of psychologists are working on more advanced patterns of teaching. They are hopeful to improve techniques of treatment to excite the sense of music and even sport in children more effectively.

As I see, we are not equal in the level of talent in sport or music, but modern methods of teaching of music and sport are applied to a vast group of children. All people can be happy, because everybody can be successful in a sport or even in music, if s/he could be learnt correctly.

show that level of talent in each field is completely subjective.
show that the level of talent in each field is completely subjective.

the level of talent in different items are not equal.
the level of talent in different items is not equal.

We are expecting:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200

----------------------