the levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world

One sophisticated issue which has caused a great deal of controversy in today’s world is crime. Criminal case is a global problem which has not got any positive side and a plenty of countries suffer from this act. Youth crime is highlighted part of this issue and this essay will deal with the following aspect of the issue and draw conclusion.

The first analysis of issue examines that stage of youth crime increases day by day in the some countries. This problem is ramified two main parts .The first, the majority of young men are used for illegal army such as terrorist group. These types of groups are much more in the world particularly in Africa country. Children are collected secretly by the illegal government of these regions that is way because by using children these groups can reach their goal rapidly. These groups begin to copy their ideas on the children’ mind thus they create the beginning of terrorism. In this topic there is one main solution which belongs to countries power so governments have a very significant accountability. No one can reduce this act better than government.

The second ramification of this issue is about drug. Users of drug increase every day and compose to the terrorism women are also victim of this problem. In some countries indicators shows that female users are much more than male users. In these situations not only governments can solve this issue but also there are a lot of responsibilities which should be taken into consideration by parents.

After analyzes both of sides of problem it is predicted that this type of issue must be reduced and people must understand that these problems bring a problems again nothing else. My personal point is that no one can stop terrorism and drug production lonely so that by garnering in the one point people can tackle this issue effectively.

and draw conclusion.
and draw a conclusion.
and draw conclusions.

This problem is ramified two main parts
This problem is ramified in two main parts

by the illegal government of these regions that is way
by the illegal government of these regions that is a way

this issue is about drug.
this issue is about drugs.

In some countries indicators shows that
In some countries indicators show that

not only governments can solve this issue but also there are a lot of responsibilities
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

After analyzes both of sides of problem it is predicted that
After analyzing both of sides of problem it is predicted that