Levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world. What are the reasons for this and suggest some solutions.

These years, in most cities around the world, levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly. This following essay will explain the reasons and discuss some solutions for the case.

The youths usually start doing crime when they were still teenager and attending school.

In many cases, youth crimes are mainly caused by these three problems. The first and foremost is the limited number of public place or park which is an important place for youths to do something with their hobbies and interact with each other. Lack of interaction will lead to misunderstanding that can cause friction, and, furthermore, might end up as conflicts. The second reason is a boring educational method causing the youth to find other interesting things outside school. The third reason is lack of parental control. The youths given little attention by their parents might find a place of refuge from the criminals.

To overcome the problem I propose these following solutions. Firstly, the youths should be given facilities; schools should provide them places where they can improve their skills - sport center, music studio, library, workshop, etc.; the local government should build more public places - skate park, amphiteater, etc. Secondly, the ministry of education must improve our education system which, up until now, still can not minister their needs.

Lastly, parents ought to pay more attention to their children, especially the teenage ones. Though they are busy working they should spend one or two quality nights per week with their children; maybe they can go camping or do another activities which can cement their relationship. A family having strong connection among its members will produce nice kids which will never do any crime.

or do another activities
or do other activities
or do another activity

Sentence: Firstly, the youths should be given facilities; schools should provide them places where they can improve their skills - sport center, music studio, library, workshop, etc.; the local government should build more public places - skate park, amphiteater, etc. Secondly, the ministry of education must improve our education system which, up until now, still can not minister their needs.
Error: amphiteater Suggestion: amphitheater

Don't write an essay like an report. Look:
The first and foremost is...
The second reason is ...
The third reason is...
Firstly...
Secondly...

There are a lot of transition words/phrases available, like: in addition...