Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans.Do you agree or disagree?

Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans.

Do you agree or disagree?

Now a days, many professions are evolving towards computer based. Companies are trying to be make their positions more computer based rather than people. It will save their time and money. Today, many companies are going towards down-sizing and making position computer based will save their cost of resource.

In my opinion, organizations should not rely on machines for the position of translator. Firstly, there are 1000 of languages in the world. It is not humanly possible to transfer all the meanings of words. Secondly, there is a single word which has more than one meaning. All those different meaning of a sentence can only be translated by a person who knows the context of a sentence. Machine or any software would not be able to understand the full context and it can not translate as properly as human can translate because a human translator must be able to understand the context whereas machine would not be able to understand the context. Thirdly, there are many slang words which are known to humans only because they are updating from time to time. Machines can't update themselves automatically. If anyone wants to translate any slang word then machine would not able to translate it or machine would translate it wrong.

All in all, a company which is using machine instead of a human translator may suffer from a big lose because it may profit them in the short run but it may cause them lose in the long run.

Companies are trying to be make their positions
Companies are trying to make their positions

Minimum 250 words wanted

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...