Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems human beings. Discuss both sides and g

It is the evident that from last 10,000 years, extinction of animal species are increasing at alarming rate. so it is great concern for the government bodies and people to protect endangered species. However, some people argue that government should primarily focus on human life problems. Apropos of this statement, I believe that there should be good legal policies for both which ensures boon for ecosystem.

To began with, Extinction of animal species are generally caused by geological changes in the earth's crust,climatic oscillations and human intervention. To maintain this ecosystem we have to preserve the endangered species. There are non government organisations and government organisations for example, PETA, United nation which are invested huge amount of money for finding new techniques to protect species such as, Genetics, conservation zoo's, vegetation, restoration wild life management etc. I think such organisation's have done a marvellous job so far. Furthermore, it's our responsibility towards our ecosystem to stop hunting which is the consequences of human needs such as clothes, food and other human purpose.

On the other hand, Some people opine that the problems of human life should be the priority for the government agenda's. The global phenomena of urbanisation from the beginning of industrialisation till date has brought overcrowding of cities, pollution, overpricing of property and exorbitant rates for a better living which leads to poor quality life. It is certainly true for incipient countries.

To conclude, According to my personal perspective government should consider both the contentious issues for the balance of ecosystem. I think government's bodies from all around the world are working for such issues and also it's our moral activity to reduce the usage of leather clothes , meats and other things which are responsible for the imbalance of ecosystem.

It is the evident that
It is evident that

at alarming rate.
at an alarming rate.

so it is great concern for the government
so it is a great concern for the government

which are invested huge amount of money for finding new techniques
which have invested huge amount of money for finding new techniques

I think such organisation's have done a marvellous job
I think such organizations have done a marvelous job

Sentence: There are non government organisations and government organisations for example, PETA, United nation which are invested huge amount of money for finding new techniques to protect species such as, Genetics, conservation zoo's, vegetation, restoration wild life management etc. I think such organisation's have done a marvellous job so far.
Error: marvellous Suggestion: marvelous