In many countries children are engaged in different kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion?

Many countries of the World consider it illegal and unethical to engage children in employment. Despite the fact millions of kids across the Globe involve themselves in paid work considering it important for gaining experience. Various people have different views about the same. The issue has been highlighted in the following paragraphs.

For an individual to work for money at an early age is not justifiable. Children should be given “freedom of choice’ when it comes to such decisions. No child should be forced into labour. People employ kids for various jobs like household labour, clerical work and other stuff considering them to be enthusiastic and energetic compare to older people.In order to inculcate responsibilities, leadership and management qualities in youngsters, educational institutions should take initiatives by creating various societies for students to work in. That would give them experience without diverting from education. Responsibility to earn in monetary terms on such young shoulders is unethical and shouldn’t be acceptable under any circumstances.

On the contrary, if a child engages in paid work, which would be beneficial for his career, could be given some consideration. Involving themselves in professional environment would help them learn and grow under the responsibilities in their field of work. Some countries like America and the UK have been positively impacted by letting youngsters involve themselves in professional work. While in countries like India and Africa, it has taken the opposite turn. In fact, child labor in India is a punishable offense.

In my opinion, burdening children at a young age with work responsibilities would affect their formative growth. For any nation, developed or underdeveloped, child education has to be the priority. Children could be permitted to work in their field of interest but only after a certain age.

Despite the fact millions of kids across the Globe involve themselves in paid work considering it important for gaining experience.
Despite the fact, millions of kids across the Globe involve themselves in paid work considering it important for gaining experience.

to be enthusiastic and energetic compare to older people
to be enthusiastic and energetic compared to older people

could be given some consideration.
it could be given some considerations.