In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.what are your opinions on this?

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
what are your opinions on this?

Some children aged 16 are employed for work in recent year in order to gain extra money and experience, while some aim for consuming their time and meeting new friends. In this essay, I am going to express both sides of views and provide my opinion at the end.

On the one hand, people against the youngsters employed for paid work as which consuming time and thus affecting their health and study. Doubtless, children will have less time for doing revision and taking rest after lesson at school as they go for work. For instance, my friend, tommy, who works for KFC, needs to be on duty every day for a 6 hours shift. He eventually has insufficient time for sleep and therefore, sleeping at school. It not only affects one's study, but also health.

On the other hand, some people argue that children are hired for work can better prepare for their future. It is commonly known that majority of works, such as salesperson and clerk, need at least one year experience before in Hong Kong. After obtaining the experience, pupils can increase their bargain power and get works easier after graduation.

Moreover, students’ self-abilities will be boosted. First, children can upgrade their emotional intelligence by working. They works at company will receive greater pressure than school. After adapting it, they can handle tasks under pressure better. Secondly, as each employer in workplace plays a role and therefore, they can learn how to take the responsibility properly. Thirdly, it can also train them as a leader.

In conclusion, I believe that despite the fact that both advantages and disadvantages happens on this phenomenon, however, seems that the benefits outweigh the opposite. I would encourage students work for paid work as long as they strike balance between study and work.

Sentence: On the one hand, people against the youngsters employed for paid work as which consuming time and thus affecting their health and study.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and consuming

some people argue that children are hired for work can better prepare for their future.
some people argue that children who are hired for work can better prepare for their future.

Sentence: They works at company will receive greater pressure than school.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to They and works

both advantages and disadvantages happens on this phenomenon,
both advantages and disadvantages happen on this phenomenon,