In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest?

The role of school to set the pillar of success for children is exceptional. Presently,representation of disrespectful behaviour by the school children is the most worrying concern for modern parents and teachers. Here, I would like to account for causes and remedies to address this problem.

There are multifarious causes behind this problem. First and foremost, the vital function to make children owner of abrasive behaviour is played by hectic lifestyle of parents. For example, working outside to eke out money by both parents is need of hour to manage astronomical outlays these days. As a r...

working outside to eke out money by both parents is need of hour to manage astronomical outlays these days.
Description: is need of hour ?

increasingly preasure of competitiveness
increasing pressure of competitiveness

Sentence: As a result, parents have no time to inculcate etiquettes which results rackless behaviour towards teachers and classmates at schools.
Error: rackless Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, watching dangerous stunts, sexual harrassments, murder, robbery scenes encourage children to imitate such activities in real life.
Error: harrassments Suggestion: harassment

Sentence: All of above, coping with vast study syllabus, increasingly preasure of competitiveness, less time to relax invite stress and anxiety for school students.
Error: preasure Suggestion: pressure