In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour.What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour.
What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

Currently students have improper behaviors in schools in spite of the fact that we are observing superb methods to train in schools. This essay will examine reasons these conducts and discuss about possible solutions as well.

First and foremost, in competitive world vast majority of parents tend to have less children, some people believe that the lower child the better life. They think under these circumstances this is possible to nurture good children, although most of students are becoming more and more spoilt. This figure is not due to love and more consideration but main reason such a behavior would be the lack of notice by parents. In addition to men, women should also work to satisfy material needs of family, therefore parents have few time to protect their children. Parents provide whatever students tend regardless of price. Students perform their works in path that they desire, while their parents do not have any objection.

Teachers in schools are striving to find adequate solution for such measures, but still there are sever problems. Students refuse to obey school rules and regulations. To my mind, students’ behaviors back to trained principles in their families, the base of their nurture is poor owing to absence of sufficient awareness among their parents. Governments have vital role to supply proper educational centers in order to train primary issues of nurture to parents. Parents are the first persons who students can be impressed by their behaviors. Another practical solution would be primary nursery school especially for busy parents. School in this level with effective educations can prevent from handicaps in schools.

One can draw the conclusion that, students’ behaviors are really problematic. Governments should provide necessary supports for educational centers in order to inform parents for training future generation who should be social, responsible, and polite.

This essay will examine reasons these conducts
This essay will examine reasons of these conducts

students’ behaviors back to trained principles in their families,
students’ behaviors are back to trained principles in their families,

to find adequate solution for such measures,
to find adequate solutions for such measures,

Parents are the first persons who students can be impressed by
Parents are the first persons whom students can be impressed by

Sentence: They think under these circumstances this is possible to nurture good children, although most of students are becoming more and more spoilt.
Error: spoilt Suggestion: spoiled