In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older peopleWhat do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society?

In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people
What do you think may be the reasons for this?
What problems might this cause in society?

Moral decadence has threatened many aspects in our societies. One of them is the respect of young man to older people which is being degraded as result of some factors. Thus, this phenomenon leads some problems in a society. This essay aims to investigate several reasons causing it and its impacts to the social life.

To begin with, “Teacher as a friend” which has been introduced as the best approached method to catch students’ interest to learn is precisely valued as one contributing factor. In the past, teacher is known as a strange man who must be put on respect thus students were afraid to arrange personal consultation time. Nowadays, as this principal has been applied, students are more flexible to be closer by their teacher, however they tend to unrealize that whatever the form of the approach, teacher is still someone that they must put respect on. So, there is a tendency to bring this habit to the learner’s real life where they will socialize to many more adults. Thus, there are many children who cannot distinguish between how to act to the man who is in the same age and is in the older age in the society that accordingly some advises from the youngers like their parents or older sibling are neglected, resulting another value decadency.

On other hand, the leader (who is most of them are the adults) demoralization which has been grown well in some societies leads disaffection to younger generations. The inability of a president to keep his promise during his campaign stimulates them to arrange unspeakable demonstration and yelling their aspiration without considering the way they do it. As the time goes by, while the leader keeps denying what he should correct, the young men feel more freely to barrack. As the consequence, older people cannot be longer considered as a role mode.

In summary, positioning teacher as the learners’ friend and the worsening of leaders’ attitudes are valued as some of hundred causes of this phenomenon. Hence, the other moral decadence can be appeared as well as role mode from older people becomes hardly to find.

which is being degraded as result of some factors.
which is being degraded as the result of some factors.

who is most of them are the adults
who in most of time are the adults

the other moral decadence can be appeared as well as role mode from older people becomes hardly to find.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?