In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment.What factors may have cause this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it?

In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment.
What factors may have cause this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it?

In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment. Statistics show that the percentage of unemployment ranges between 20 to 30% in the developed countries. It is clear that this is a matter to discuss and important measures should be taken.

There are a great number of factors causing unemployment among highly qualified graduates. Firstly and the most important cause is the decrease in the job posts offering because these professionals require higher salaries. Secondly there are an immense number of qualified professionals available. In addition there is a significant competition for the few work positions existent. It is also worth to mention that political and economical issues influence in employment spots.

The government and the society must be aware that the unemployment of qualified graduates is a problem to be solved. There are many possible solutions for this topic. The first measure and the principal one is to increase the number of job posts. Therefore a facilitated access to the work market would be granted to the best qualified graduates. Another possible solution would be to discuss how to decrease the number of vacancies at the Universities. For example, in the area of Medicine, the countries where the government raises constantly the numbers of medical students at the Medical Schools, a high number of qualified graduates is noted.

In summary, it is a fact that the unemployment among highly qualified professionals becomes an important problem to be argued. Possibly in the future a combined strategy should be taken to solve this situation.

No. of Words: 256 350 //more content wanted

More compound or complex sentences wanted.
--------------------