Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people?

Today, as the development of science and technology, people are more tend to travel abroad than visit domestic museums and historical interests. My point is that it is necessary for us to be familiar with our local cultural, and the authorities and local governments should find appropriate solutions to address this issue.

It is apparent that having been heard of thousands times of the local cultural heritages, the majority of the natives believe that they already have a good understanding of their hometown cities. For example, a great number of Pekingese might have never been to the Great Wall in their lifetime since they merely consider The Great Wall as some old buildings which is not that attractive. Therefore, people are more willing to go travelling overseas and enjoy exotic splendor of some most recognizable sights that they are not that familiar with. In addition, museums and historical sights are always the first option for foreign tourists to comprehend different cultures and ways of life and appreciate a good landscape to forget the pressure from the cities they work and live.

One main solution is to offer preferential prices to the local citizens, not just foreign visitors oriented. For instance, the museum can launch a publicity campaign, such as select a special day that with the identity cards the local residents can visit the museum for free. Besides, organizer of museums and historical sites can also add colorful activities to arouse the enthusiasm of citizens and promote the native culture. Moreover, strengthen the tourism propaganda to attract more local people such as publish an introducing article on Lonely Planet or distribute tourist brochures.

In conclusion, visiting scenic spots and historic sites indeed widen our sight but it is also necessity to visit local museums and places of interests in order to have a good grasp of our own cultures.

people are more tend to travel abroad
people tend to travel abroad more //tend is a verb

having been heard of thousands times of the local cultural heritages, the majority of the natives believe that...
Description: why 'having been heard of'? the subject is 'the majority of the natives'

as some old buildings which is not that attractive
as some old buildings which are not attractive //why you put 'is' here?

some most recognizable sights that they are not that familiar with.
Description: 'they' refers to what? 'recognizable sights' or 'people'? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

the first option for foreign tourists to comprehend different cultures and ways of life and appreciate a good landscape to forget the pressure from the cities they work and live.
the first option for foreign tourists to comprehend different cultures and ways of life, and to appreciate a good landscape to forget the pressure from the cities where they work and live.

such as select a special day that with the identity cards the local residents can visit the museum for free.
such as selecting a special day with the identity cards for the local residents who can visit the museum for free.

more local people such as publish an introducing article on Lonely Planet or distribute tourist brochures.
more local people such as publishing an introducing article on Lonely Planet or distribute tourist brochures. //check books how to use 'such as'

visiting scenic spots and historic sites indeed widen our sight
visiting scenic spots and historic sites indeed widens our sight

We think we finally got the reason why you got 5.5. You have serious issues on sentence structures and grammar.