Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.Is it appropriate for a magazine or new

Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.

Is it appropriate for a magazine or newspaper to give this kind of private information about people?

Give reasons for your answer.

Today, the world is like a global village. Now a days, we are technologically so advance that it does not matter how far any thing happen, we came to know about that in just few minutes. It is sad that celebrities are the public property and people are curious to know what's going on in the life of their favorite celebrity?

People have a very great fantasy regarding the life of their favorite celebrities. They want to know what type of cloths do they wear? what type of food they would love to eat? Are they engaged or single? Who is the most important person in their life? In order to get answers of all their queries, they buy newspapers and magazines because people have only this single source for getting all these information about their favorite celebrities.People don't have any other source than this. They buy newspapers and magazines. If a newspaper does not have enough content to satisfy the needs of their customers then people would not buy it. In my opinion, magazines and newspapers must write content about celebrities but in certain limits because celebrities do have personal life and every person has a right of privacy. Sometimes, in order to achieve high sales, magazines and newspaper print false news about celebrities which can be harmful for any celebrity. It may cause decline in their career.

All in all, magazines and newspapers do have right to print the content regarding personal lives of celebrities but in certain limits. Moreover, when any person starts becoming celebrity, they must ready themselves to sacrifice their personal lives because people would love to know about the personal life of their favorite celebrities.

so advance
so advanced

any thing happen
any thing happens