Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations. Is it appropriate for a magazine or ne

Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations. Is it appropriate for a magazine or newspaper to give this kind of private information about people? Give reasons for your answer.

Most people today are very curious to know about the personal lifestyles of celebrities. To fulfill this, news media work day and night to collect the information of such familiar faces by interfering with their privacy to a great extent. From my perspective, I opine that it is not advisable for these paparazzi to publish news about popular people without their permission. This essay analyses the reasons and the effects caused due to this cheap act of news industry to cater to these indecent instincts of the public.

At the outset, the major reasons behind exposing of such celebrities’ pri...