Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?

It is true many offenders commit another crimes after their first prison sentence. This is mainly due to lack of opportunity to find a job or loss of confident to apply in other employment. There are a number of solutions which should be implemented to deal with criminals who reoffend.

Firstly, the first time who commit crime and after they leave the prison the problems are they do not know what to do and think what opportunity will wait for them outside. Besides some jail they do not have a good activities that could practice or make their self busy. In other hand some jail have a good stuff to do like handycrafts or group activities and bible studies. Secondly, the problems are they want to find a good job but mostly in other companies they checked the background and experienced. Basically to those first time commit crimes they repeat again to do bad because of the financially problems.

Their are two solutions could be tackle on this problems. Firstly, while the offenders in the jail they should make their self busy and give them activities that fit to them. Try them to learn something new to enhance their skills like how to use computers because not everyone know how to operate. Gardening and baking are one of the good examples to practice inside the jail. Apparently they can apply these skills when they get outside or start as a new business even at home. Secondly, the government make aware and give them work after they released in jail.

In conclusion, give them a second chance for those who commit crimes to lived and worked normally. Do not judge them because nobody is perfect. We all know some in jail are innocent and not really bad. If the government implemented these solutions the crimes will drop.

commit another crimes
commit another crime
commit other crimes

the problems are they do not know what to do
the problems are that they do not know what to do

Besides some jail they do not have a good activities
Besides some jails do not have good activities

Secondly, the problems are they want to find a good job
Secondly, the problems are that they want to find a good job

they repeat again to do bad because of the financially problems.
they repeat to do something badly because of the financially problems.

Try them to learn something new
force them to learn something new

not everyone know how to operate
not everyone knows how to operate

Sentence: Their are two solutions could be tackle on this problems.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and problems

-----------------------