Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation's history.however,some people think old buildings should be knocked down to make way for new one's because people need houses and offices.How important is it to maintain old buildin

Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation's history.however,some people think old buildings should be knocked down to make way for new one's because people need houses and offices.

How important is it to maintain old buildings?should history stand in the way of progress?

Old buildings not only reveals the history but it also has some kind of art,creativity and traditional architect which teaches lot of cheap,useful and interesting process to make a building.

Progress is inevitable as it is also a natural process.But in the name of progress we cannot knock down the old building just to make a way for new ones's.Not every old building has a history and presentable art but some of old building holds the beauty and creativity of its time. old building which stand out is innovative in today's world should be preserved with modern technology.

Every country has its own history. history is created by people.and it is interesting subject for today's generation to know about those people and there places.Everybody is crucial about those people and where they live. today people used to pay a lot of money just to view the historical buildings. IT is also a tourist attraction point in today's world.people roam around world to know about historical building and there art.

Modern architects are also experimenting in old buildings as these building have there own kind of traditional technology. This experiments has also been fruitful for them as this old building have cheap but strong technology and which is easily accessible in today's world.

Old building which has its own history should be preserved so the coming generation can view the history and acknowledge the beauty as well as creativity of historical people. Old buildings not only show the beauty and creativity but also help's today's generation to broaden their knowledge about history. Old building which can no longer be preserved and has no real value should be knock down but building's from past which is historical and valuable should be preserved and maintain time by time to hold its originality which will help to increase the charm of its nation.

but some of old building holds the beauty
but some of old buildings hold the beauty

and it is interesting subject
and it is an interesting subject

This experiments has also been fruitful
This experiment has also been fruitful

as this old building have cheap but strong technology
as this old building has cheap but strong technology

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
Always add a blank line between paragraphs.