In many parts of the world there is continuous coverage of sport on television.Some believe this discourage the young from taking part in any sport themselves.Discuss this view and give your opinion.

Introducing sport programmes on television has been rising nearly all over the world and, as consequence many views are said about this process.

Many commentators claim that watching TV a lot makes people asocial. Owners of this opinion defend that the young do not spend their leisure time very beneficial. By contrast, taking part in any sport activities are more convenient than watching merely. Therefore it would appear that every young person should go in for sports instead of watching only. On the other hand,some people refuse choosing taking part or watching, it does not necessarily follow that the young have to waste their time in acting or sedentary activities.

I think that this situation depends on persons' characters, ages and oppurtunities. In my experience, a group of people wants to be engaged in footbal or tennis, whereas they may watch only, because their facilities are not adequate to their wishes. It is also true that older people's health or living conditions are not available for woking out and therefore they are contented with watching only. Another group of people whom I know is lazy, that is why they pass passive lifestyle. In conclusion, I hardly agree with given view.

Overall, the wise young should divide fairly their spare time between taking part in sport activities or only watching them. Any television programmes or channels can not discourage the young if they are persistent as well as their chances are not very bad.

Sentence: I think that this situation depends on persons' characters, ages and oppurtunities.
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: In my experience, a group of people wants to be engaged in footbal or tennis, whereas they may watch only, because their facilities are not adequate to their wishes.
Error: footbal Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is also true that older people's health or living conditions are not available for woking out and therefore they are contented with watching only.
Error: woking Suggestion: working

Minimum 250 words wanted.