Many people believe that companies and individuals should pay to clean up the environment in proportion to the amount of pollution they have produced. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.

The world has undergone dramatic changes over a couple of decades. Presently, the ecological concerns have become a global menace in this high-tech era. Thus, the commercial sectors and individuals having contribution to make the environment worse, are expected to pay for the prevention of environment. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, the financial support by the corporate world and individuals could be fruitful to control the amount of pollutions. For instance, the governments especially in...