Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The glittering of limelight seems very fascinating and catchy. The celebrities are living lager than life. The entertainment industry is gradually increasing at wild pace. Media plays a pivotal role in the publicity of celebrities from the recent past. As regarding this,many assert that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children. In my perception, it is very true.

To begin with, it has been seen that the fast pacing media over the years has changed the dynamics of the lifestyle of the people.The substantial news channel and the other sources of entertainment such as newspapers,magazines and social sites portrays the life of celebrities in a very fascinating and interesting manner. In country like India,the celebrities are considered as incarnation of God. The youth's are mostly influenced by the on goings of their favourite celebrity. Media shows that the celebrities are consuming alcohol and abuses in the public. In relation to this, the developing mind of children opts the habit of their favourite celebrity and influenced immensely. This may result in bad behaviour,scorn towards the elder and largely effect the studies of a child.Media itself must understand the seriousness of this issues. Sometimes, the rumours of link ups,breakups and many more spreads in the society swiftly as fire in the jungle.

Moving further,nowadays the young actors and actresses are in limited relationships. The casanova image of celebrities, immensely attracts the young minds. The media attributed numerous factors by portraying various news such as. Firstly,drinking of celebrities, which affects the mind children. Secondly, the crimes sometimes celebrities done, for an illustration some has case of rape and others are having case of abusing,violence and drugs. So media has to be aware that what they are showing is directly influence the young moulded minds.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that parents and guardians must take care of the watching habits of children and should keep them away from the uncouth media reports.

is gradually increasing at wild pace
is gradually increasing at a wild pace

and largely effect the studies of a child.Media itself must understand the
and largely affect the studies of a child.Media itself must understand the

and many more spreads in the society swiftly
and many more spread in the society swiftly

some has case of rape
some have cases of rape

Sentence: So media has to be aware that what they are showing is directly influence the young moulded minds.
Error: moulded Suggestion: molded ????

The second paragraph and the third are talking about the same thing.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive