Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that this is why they have a greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. Write an essay expressing your point of view. Gi

Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that this is why they have a greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. Write an essay expressing your point of view. Give reasons for your answer.

To what extent do you agree with this statement?

You should write at least 250 words.

In today's society, it is believed that women have more influences in raising children compare to men, moreover, there are arguments that women are better parents compare to men. While some people argue that men are equally capable in raising children compare to women, in my personal opinion, I agree that women are better in nurturing their children.

Firstly, women are born to be individuals who have ability to nurture, love and caring. From the early age, women have greater advantage in raising their children, it can be seen from their way of playing, they prefer playing with dolls, pretending to be mother of their toys, cooking and so forth. Women have been trained to be a superior parents compare to men because they have started earlier compare to men.

Secondly, women have greater role and influences in the growth of their children because during the initial period of children's growth, women are exposed more to the children. When a baby is born, the only way to fulfill their hunger is by breastfeeding which can only be done by women. Furthermore, in our culture, is is essential for women to learn how to take care of their children from changing diapers, showering the babies and so forth. These skills will then be taught to men in order to help women. With this strong relationship in the early stage of children's growth, mothers will have greater impact in the adolescent's life.

In conclusion, women are superior in raising their children compare to men because they were born with natural abilities to nurture and love. In addition, mothers have more effect to children's life because mothers will have a stronger relationship ever since the children was born because mothers are the most essential figure in raising the children.

women have more influences in raising children compare to men,
women have more influences in raising children compared to men,

women are better parents compare to men.
women are better parents compared to men.

men are equally capable in raising children compare to women
men are equally capable in raising children compared to women

Women have been trained to be a superior parents compare to men because they have started earlier compare to men.
Women have been trained to be a superior parents compared to men because they have started earlier compared to men.

women are superior in raising their children compare to men
women are superior in raising their children compared to men

No. of Different Words: 134 200 //don't repeat words like 'compare'