As mass communication and transport continue to grow societies are becoming more and more alike leading to the phenomenon known as globalisation Some people fear the globalisation will inevitably lead to loss of cultural identity to what extent do you agr

As mass communication and transport continue to grow societies are becoming more and more alike leading to the phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear the globalisation will inevitably lead to loss of cultural identity to what extent do you agree or disagree.

Globalisation has made the world a smaller place. It has brought people and various cultures close together through the advent of various technologies. The is that this may lead to total loss of cultural identity is one. I partially agree with this view.

Mass communication methods such as the internet, various social media websites and newspapers have made it easy to communicate and talk to person in any remote corner of the world. Information on any topic can be easily obtained. As a result of this the herd mentality is rapidly and what is considered applicable by a majority of the popula...

The is that this may lead to total loss of cultural identity is one.