Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging reduce the amount of time people spend seeing friends. This has negative effect on their social lives.

Nowadays, some innovation tools in communication network are discovered by scientists. Email is one of the great invention in modern era. It can send message faster than letter. However, sometimes, technology makes some persons are more individual than before.

As tools, many electronics sender machines are really help people to do their activities easily, especially in interaction with others who live far away from us. Also, people can do many things at the same time by internet. For example, student who live in big city can talk to his parents in town and send assignment to his lecturer in one time. Many modern forms of communication help everyone in saving their costs for many jobs. For instance, many job seekers do not have to go to many companies for giving their applications. They just have to upload their CV to the company’s website.

In other hand, some youths prefer to communicate by social media now, than meet their friends directly. Sometimes, they spend much time to enjoy Facebook or Tweeter, then reduce their frequency in talking with their relatives. Teenagers, also prefer to tell their problems to stranger on social network, than explain those to their parents, even they have not met them yet.

In conclusion, many revolution discoveries in communication really help human life especially in the way of sending information. But, I agree that new media sometimes, changes someone to be individual person. People can still be the good members of society even they do many new communication ways by internet. Everybody has to realize that every communication method has each benefits.this will be much easier when we talk to another one who live so far away from our town by skype. But, by meeting directly, people can feel the warm feeling from every touch that we give to them.

one of the great invention
one of the great inventions

technology makes some persons are more individual than before.
technology makes some persons more individual than before.

many electronics sender machines are really help people to do their activities easily,
many electronics sender machines really help people to do their activities easily,

we talk to another one who live so far away from our town by skype.
we talk to another one who lives so far away from our town by skype.