Modern society still includes many problems that existed in the past and even new problems. Many people feel that this is due to our over-reliance on technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Many people feel that due to our over-reliance on technology, modern society still includes many problems that existed in the past and even new ones. I certainly agree to this statement and the reasons will be discussed in the succeeding paragraphs.

First, war has been a major dilemma in the past which we are still facing today. Countries and even terrorists are increasingly relying on technology to assert their superiority, e.g. threaten other countries or people. High tech weapon such as Nuclear is used as a threat by some nations. Even terrorists are using cutting-edge tools to instigate further destruction and harm people, e.g. attackers who stuck Mumbai on Dec. 8, 2008 used positioning system, a satellite phone and studied satellite photos.

Secondly, excessive use of latest technology has caused health and environmental issues. Harmful radiation as a result of over usage of cellular phones can cause cancer such as Glioma which affect the central nervous system. In addition, increasing obesity rates due to lack of exercise brought about by the convenience and efficiency of current machinery. Many technologies also cause air, water, heat and noise pollution. Clearing land where animals formerly live to build factories and allowing pollution to contaminate the food chain can greatly affect the environment's natural cycles.

And lastly, numerous social problems arise as a result of too much dependence on computers and Internet. Younger generations nowadays have poor communication and relational skills because they have little face to face interaction with each other. They tend to rely on social media such as facebook and tweeter and they spend most of their times on computer games. Cyber bullying has also become common especially among teenagers, which is quite alarming as it leads to unfortunate circumstances.

In conclusion, it is no doubt true that we are experiencing a lot of complications as we are extremely dependent on modern technologies.

reasons will be discuss
reasons will be discussed

Countries and even terrorists increasingly relying on technology
Countries and even terrorists are increasingly relying on technology

Younger generation nowadays have poor communication
Younger generations nowadays have poor communication

Cyber bullying has also become common especially among teenagers which is quite alarming
Cyber bullying has also become common especially among teenagers, which is quite alarming

Sentence: I certainly agree to this statement and the reasons will be discuss in the succeding paragraphs.
Error: succeding Suggestion: succeeding

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.