Modern technology allows machines to perform the hard work instead of humans. Does thishave a positive or a negative effect on people? Give your own opinion and examples

Modern technology allows machines to perform the hard work instead of humans. Does this
have a positive or a negative effect on people? Give your own opinion and examples

The journey of human beings from working manually to automatic system represents the story of success. Presently, the invention of machines and equipments have made it easier to do work  comfortably in every field but relying heavily over machines have some drawbacks too. Here, i would like to assert its positives outweigh negatives results.

Manifold points can be put down to shore up work through machines. First and foremost, the presence of machines in  medical field is lucrative to cure fatal diseases through surgical and cardiac operations. Hence, machines have uplifted standard of he...

relying heavily over machines have some drawbacks too
relying heavily over machines has some drawbacks too

doing work is far more easier
doing work is far easier
doing work is far more easy

Sentence: In addition, the introduction of machines like JCB, cranes enables to dig land for water? and natural resouces, lift heavy weight in huge quantity.
Error: resouces Suggestion: resources