Modern technology now allows rapid and uncontrolled access to and exchange of information.Far from being beneficial, this is a danger to our societies.What are your views?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowled

Modern technology now allows rapid and uncontrolled access to and exchange of information.Far from being beneficial, this is a danger to our societies.What are your views?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.Write at least 250 words.

some people believe that latest information technology has enormously established ,whereas others declare this advancement also brought some dangers to society .Mainly it is believed this helped in shaping both the business world and our society in general, Even though there is some disadvantages . This essay will discuss the merits and demerits .

Firstly profound economical growth and development of our world basically enhanced by fast advancement of communication tools helps in exchange of database information through internet , electronic mails, video conferencing and phone .secondly customer can buy and sell goods anywhere in the world by the use of credit cards and smart cards .

On the other hand security breaches such as important data stored for business, military secrets can be accessed by wrong minded knowledge workers ,hackers or viruses as they bring harm to our society and personals ,finally Internet security issues such as buying online products ,a consumer has to provide their financial details in later stage hackers may extract ones information and use it for their own needs.

On conclusion contemporary technology vastly improved our economy throughout the world and to each individual person ,with some wrong minded people like hackers this cannot be misled and should be punished accordingly , However at the same time strong security levels, secured sites ,strict rules and regulation in maintaining the confidentiality trustfully between handling personal can safe guard our society .

some people believe that latest information technology
some people believe that the latest information technology

Even though there is some disadvantages .
Even though there are some disadvantages .

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.