Modern technology now allows rapid and uncontrolled access to and exchange of information. Far from being beneficial ,this is a danger to our societies.

It is true that, nowadays, fast access to and exchange of data is allowed by contemporary technology. Some people feel that this development may adversely affect our communities. To a certain extent,i agree with this idea. However, i also believe that this helps us who want to do something.

On the one hand, i admit that the developing technology can influence younger individuals who spend their time much with it significantly. This may incite children who are not interested in their lessons well. For instance, by the means of rapid and uncontrolled access to, junior people who are not allowed to play illegal games have been familiar with them. Even these points lead to other serious drawbacks that affect children's future life substantially. If these developing changes did not exist,teenagers could improve their intellectual skills a lot.

On the other hand,i think that contemporary technology helps us to participate in international knowledge competition. Some younger people who invent something get chance to show the world their inventions through technology. For example, talented children who are given special ability by God join knowledge competition and they show the international society their skills. Some states establish internet connection in their all regions and allow everbody to use it. If such rapid contacts were not founded by governments, all population of the country could.not communicate with each other easily.

In conclusion,although modern technology is a hazard to our societies,i also believe that this simplifies the relations of people.

who spend their time much with it significantly.
who spend their time with it significantly.

Sentence: Some states establish internet connection in their all regions and allow everbody to use it.
Error: everbody Suggestion: everybody

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Be sensitive to use 'it', 'them'.