More and more people are relying on private cars as their major means of transportation.Describe some of the problems over-reliance can cause, and suggest at least one possible solution.

More and more people are relying on private cars as their major means of transportation.
Describe some of the problems over-reliance can cause, and suggest at least one possible solution.

Over the past few years, public reliance on public cars has tremendously increased. Besides provision of feasibility of traveling and lesser time utilization by using one's own car, this trend is coupled with some downsides as well.

To begin with, the first hazard associated with over-reliance on cars is increased rate of traffic problems. Traffic nowadays has become wild and roads have become overcrowded. Resultantly, the accident rate has multiplied and safety of life is at a stake. Moreover, increased incidence of prolonged traffic jams have contributed to prevalence of personality changes like irritability, depression etc among residents of urban areas particularly. So, the traffic problems and the resultant physical and psychological impacts on those who encounter these daily have disturbed the society.

Furthermore, the dependency upon private cars has also contributed towards rising levels of air and noise pollution in our environment. The more the number of vehicles are running on roads, the higher the toxic fumes are generated in air. This is vividly illustrated by the depletion of ozone layer-the layer that protects us from hazardous ultraviolet radiation. Thus, we are now exposed to some of skin diseases like lethal cancers, fatal allergies and many more. Hence, rising levels of pollution by increased number of private cars and the resultant environmental effects have started deteriorating healths of humans.

After having overview of some of many problems of the over-reliance on private cars, the solution apparent to me is to improve public transport system. This involves collaboration of government as well as private agencies to provide alternatives like latest and comfortable public conveyance to masses. Thus, the trend of usage of private cars by public can be minimized.

To sum up, the inclination of people nowadays to use their own cars in associated with some serious short-term as well as long-term impacts on the world. The traffic problems and environmental issues like pollution can be toppled by provision of better public transport facilities in every country. This may serve as an incentive to substitute over-reliance on private cars.

and the resultant physical and psychological impacts
Description: don't parallel two adjectives 'resultant physical'

the inclination of people nowadays to use their own cars in associated with some serious short-term as well as long-term impacts on the world
the inclination of people nowadays to use their own cars is associated with some serious short-term as well as long-term impacts on the world

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.