More and more people are relying on the private cars as their major means of transportation. Describe some of the problems on overreliance on car4s cause and suggest at least one possible solution?

Today, more number of people prefer to travel in cars. This can be seen that car provides both convenience and comfortness in travel and can be able to reach destination in preferred time. This essay will discuss some of the effects due to over dependency on cars and suggests some of the possible measures to control the effects.

Firstly, in metropolitans the number of people using cars are increasing. This leads to traffic congestion. Due to frequent traffic congestion’s, there is a huge amount of Carbon dioxide gas is emitted to atmosphere. It is a direct cause to Air Pollution. For instance, Delhi is reported as the most air polluted city due to excessive usage of cars. Thus from the above example, we can conclude that increased usage of cars is one of the primary cause for air pollution. The possible solution would be Car Pooling System. People who are travelling to common or nearby places should adopt this system. By this more number of people can travel in a single vehicle. It is beneficial both in Individual’s economy & Environmental point of view.

Secondly, people preferring to private transportation will definitely effect the Public transportation. It will be a great loss to public revenue. Huge amount of funds cannot be allocated. It may also impact on development. Though Governments are trying their best to overcome this situation. Possibly, more number of buses should be made frequently driven amongst busy areas. For employees who travel they need to come up with probable ideas such as providing free Wi-Fi. This would encourage Private employees to prefer Public transport over their own transportation.

To Conclude, still Car is a matter of pride to common man, but using it as major source of transportation has certain environmental issues & health.

frequent traffic congestion’s,
frequent traffic congestion,

there is a huge amount of Carbon dioxide gas is emitted to atmosphere.
there is a huge amount of Carbon dioxide gas which is emitted to atmosphere.
there is a huge amount of Carbon dioxide gas emitted to atmosphere.

will definitely effect the Public transportation.
will definitely affect the Public transportation.

Sentence: This can be seen that car provides both convenience and comfortness in travel and can be able to reach destination in preferred time.
Error: comfortness Suggestion: No alternate word