More and more people are relying on the privatecar as their major means of transportation.Describe some of problems over reliance on carscan cause, and suggest at least one possiblesolution.

More and more people are relying on the private
car as their major means of transportation.
Describe some of problems over reliance on cars
can cause, and suggest at least one possible
solution.

In today’s world, there is a host of transportation vehicles all over the world. It is said that, many people are using private cars as their major types of transportation as they before did. This essay will examine some of these problems in detail, and then propose some solutions in the further paragraphs.

The main cause of this issue is that more and more people are becoming lazier than before. That is to say, in the past, people only used private cars to destinations such as picnic, travel or visit which were far from home. What is more, train and buses were really common transport among pollution some decades ago, so that they preferred to use public transport rather than private cars. However, these days, people maintain to the private vehicles rather than public transports. This is because, they think that those are convenient and faster, but those whose driver have not enough experience to buy a car and want to drive it as he has been driving for some years. A solution is for the government to put effort to into consumers of car who would like to drive own car, have to be efficient drivers and convenient age, and then cars can be sold for them. As a result, people who prefer to use private car vehicle change their mind to use public transport.

Another obvious reason is that in the streets are filled with women and too young drivers. Particularly, they sit in front of steering wheel without identify documents and even license, so that they may feel themselves independently on their own car. Hence, they may cause serious accident and injury themselves and even pedestrians on the road. To tackle this issue, again government should be strict to schools and colleges that make extra lessons to teach adults not to drive car until they growth up and get experience perfectly.

By way of a conclusion, although private cars are comparable as much than public vehicles, it would be dangerous for drivers and pedestrians, and I think this issue could be addressed by both government and individuals.

Sentence: In todays world, there is a host of transportation vehicles all over the world.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world

train and buses were really common transport among pollution

Another obvious reason is that in the streets are filled with women and too young drivers
Another obvious reason is that the streets are filled with women and too young drivers

until they growth up and get experience perfectly.
until they grow up and get experience perfectly.

Sentence: A solution is for the government to put effort to into consumers of car who would like to drive own car, have to be efficient drivers and convenient age, and then cars can be sold for them.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and into

Sentence: Particularly, they sit in front of steering wheel without identify documents and even license, so that they may feel themselves independently on their own car.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and identify