More and more students are choosing to study at colleges and universities in a foreign country. Do the benefits of studying abroad outweigh the drawbacks?

It is true that the number of students who decide to study abroad is increasing. I believe that learning in a different country would be beneficial for students for some reasons.

Admittedly, studying abroad may bring disadvantages. Firstly, living abroad means that the individuals have to independent enough to solve all their problems by themselves. This can be extremely difficult for young students who are away from their parents for the first time. Secondly, living abroad forces people to have intense interactions with people from totally different backgrounds who have distinct languages and habits that can be stressful for some people who usually live in homogeneous cultural society. The state which individuals are unable to adjust their behaviour to fit in the new place is called cultural shock that might fail their study if it happens in a long period.

However, studying overseas gives some benefits. Students who pursue their degree from different countries have more skills to offer in workplaces, such as language skills and adaptation skills. They have important competencies that most multinational companies look for so that they are more likely to be accepted in the companies compared to their peers who receive their degree from a local university. Furthermore, studying abroad enhances individuals ability to view problems more comprehensive as the results of a long term of understanding different cultures; therefore they are able to provide a more creative solution.

To sum up, despite some risks that students have to deal during their studies, I personally view that pursuing education abroad would bring more advantages than the negative impact.

have to independent enough
have to be independent enough

Sentence: Furthermore, studying abroad enhances individuals ability to view problems more comprehensive as the results of a long term of understanding different cultures; therefore they are able to provide a more creative solution.
Suggestion: Refer to individuals and ability

I personally view that
I personally believe that

---------------------------
better to have 5 paragraphs. try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example for reason 1 + a small conclusion for reason 1.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example for reason 2+ a small conclusion for reason 2.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------