Most employers do job interviews before offering a position to a person. Do you think this is the best way to do it, or are there better alternatives? What is the best method of choosing employees in your opinion? (REWRITE)

It is true that, from the beginning of industrialization a job interview is the only method that is commonly used by employers to select qualified employees. In my opinion, undeniably an interview is one of the preferred methods that are being used by an organization to offer a position. However, employers should also considered other methods along with an interview that I will try to enunciate in the below essay of mine.

Nowadays, job interviews are conducted by using different methods such as Face to face interviews, telephonic interviews and an interview through video conferencing facility. Many people hold the opinion that an interview only is not the best approach employers should take to fill a position in their organizations because of the multifarious reasons. Firstly, nowadays, there are many training institutes available in a market that can teach necessary skills to job seekers for clearing the interviews. Secondly, a person who is good in communication skills can lure an interviewer by giving false information during the selection process. Therefore, an interview alone is not the only option that employers should adopt to select a candidate.

These are some of the methods that employers should adopt to select an interviewee. First and foremost is the background checks; certainly, there are few advantages using this process. Normally, companies hire third party to conduct background checks and with the help of background checks an organization will get an idea about a person character. For example, no employers would prefer to hire an employee who had a criminal record previously. Secondly, agencies conducting background checks also authenticate about the information provided by an interviewee during an interview is 100% correct in terms of work experience and qualifications. Moreover, another method that is used by some of the organizations is to conduct a written test. Normally, this test is used especially for college graduates while doing a placement offer.

To recapitulate, a job interview is necessary for employers to offer a job opportunity to an interviewee. However, using other methods mentioned above would definitely help employers to choose the right candidate.

agencies conducting background checks also authenticate about the information provided by an interviewee during an interview is 100% correct
Description: what is the subject for 'is'? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence Length SD: 4.9 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.

-----------------------