As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

According to the modern and machined life of today, the bigger part of people’s lives are spent in workplace. The role of work is so important nowadays, that can be influence many aspects of life. Especially felling happy can be directly by the happiness in a workplace which is the result of job satisfaction. Therefore, the criteria of job satisfaction are a point of contention.

First of all, one of the most important factors of job satisfaction is good salary and supportive insurance. Obviously, one of the biggest object of working is earning enough and even more than enough money for better life. In addition, supporting family is one of the other goals that can be achieved by having good and nutritious insurance which stands beside people and their family in difficult times. Therefore, earning logical amount of money and powerful insurance in many areas can lead to happiness and being honorable as a member of the company.

Besides, one of the other factors which can satisfy people in workplace is job security. When most people are happy with their job, they do not want to change it and they expect guarantee that ensure that they will not be forced to leave their jobs. Whenever employees are not sure about the future of their job they have concerns about it. These concerns will lead to not only the lower level of productivity but also the lower level of commitment.

The last influent factor on job satisfaction is motivation. Motivation has huge value and it is directly impress on work. People need to feel that they are useful and helpful; they need to touch the outcome of their work. Therefore, most people prefer dynamic work and workplace. In addition, they like to execute the job which is not too simple or too hard but the challenging one. This gives them confidence and they feel happy and satisfied because they feel the taste of being important.

To sum up, one of the concerns of managers nowadays is providing the work area in which employees feel happy and justified, so they do their best for work and as a result they become loyal to the company. Many constraints are claimed in this zone but three main elements include good salary and insurance, job security and motivation. Indeed, these factors are really important but inception of these factors by employees is more valuable. Many people become sensitive and perceive the factors unrealistic that would resulted into wrong perception and low level of satisfaction.

that can be influence many aspects of life.
that can influence many aspects of life.

felling happy can be directly by the happiness in a workplace
felling happy can be directly linked to the happiness in a workplace

is good salary
is a good salary

one of the biggest object
one of the biggest objects

and it is directly impress on work.
and it is directly impressed on work.

Sentence: These concerns will lead to not only the lower level of productivity but also the lower level of commitment.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Many people become sensitive and perceive the factors unrealistic that would resulted into wrong perception and low level of satisfaction.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and resulted

Sentence: The last influent factor on job satisfaction is motivation.
Error: influent Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 419 while No. of Different Words: 190