Motivation

Motivation

All people in the world live together but they have different ambitions want to reach and also they have different ideas to achieve their aims. The motivation when someone has stimulated by something or someone to get goal, so, in the daily life, different things motivate the humans to complete their tasks. There are two types of motivations which are classified depend on the target.

During my study in university, I would help the students in fresh stage of their studies and taught them in some of lessons without any money, I was more content and satisfaction when I did that. I didn’t expect at day to be lecture in the university, this thing extended to be dream and I persisted in my study till achieved, also I struggle to complete my postgraduate study to get more knowledge in my subject. This motivation which comes from within me is intrinsic.

Despite the fact that my dream to teach students in the university was an intrinsic motivation, now my motivation is also extrinsic. Extrinsic motivation comes from exterior factors such as receiving a high salary. Three years passed after I had appointed, after strong competition, I eventually got scholarship Although there was strong competition after three years I eventually received a scholarship from my university not only to complete my PhD but also I look forward to enhancing my salary for a better standard of living.

To sum up, in my early stages of my life, I had intrinsic motivation to do most of my work without purpose, only to enjoy my life, but after my graduation, my motivation and life style have changed.

they have different ambitions want to reach
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

The motivation when someone has stimulated by something or someone to get goal,
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

There are two types of motivations which are classified depend on the target.
There are two types of motivations which are classified depending on the target.

I was more content and satisfaction when I did that
I was more content and satisfied when I did that