Multinational companies are growing in terms of power and influence. Some argue that they have a negative impact on quality of life.To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Multinational companies are growing in terms of power and influence. Some argue that they have a negative impact on quality of life.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

In recent years, multinational companies have developed rapidly their power and effects. Some people claim that these companies cause many severe problems to community. From my point of view, living standard may be improved enormously by those firms’ influences.

The first aspect is products. Customers have more choices about kinds of goods such as national or imported, traditional or modern and dedicated or multifunctional. While local delivery lacks of capital, resources and qualified employees, global supporters have many advantages on technology and work force. This leads to the fact that multinational commodities surpass local ones not only about price but also quality. Consequently, consumers are easier to satisfy in a range of terms, depends on their shopping aims.

Second point is cultural diversity. Multinationals have subsidiaries in many different countries so their knowledge about culture, local hobbies and consumer trends is extremely varied. Thus, they can introduce new and strange culture for specific cities, make it become popular for local citizens. For instance, an international supporter attracts Vietnamese clients easily because of its Japanese products.

Last but not least, multinational companies create more jobs for society. When a firm launches a branch in an area, its first action is recruitment. For overpopulated countries, governments are difficult to meet the employment needs. Allowing multinationals to work is an effective method to tackle this problem.

In conclusion, multinational companies bring many benefits like high quality products, preserving culture and resolving employment issues. I believe they should be facilitated to develop better in the future.

multinational companies have developed rapidly their power and effects
multinational companies have developed rapidly on their power and effects