News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news, and would it be better if more good news was reported?

News is a significant protocol for the people to gather real time information more genuinely. Nowadays, most news editors of media and journals possess independent decision-making powers to publish articles and telecast videos on their own. From my perspective, I believe that these news editors are given freedom due to privatisation and in order to generate huge revenue.

At the outset, the major aspect which encourages news editors to decide the contents to broadcast and publish, is privatisation. This is can be seen from that fact that a large chunk of news channels is owned by corporates and rich businessmen. Admittedly, their main motto is to make huge revenue which would be generated if they attract a wider range of audience. Therefore, these privately owned companies provide complete freedom and rely on their editors who could promote information according to the taste and interests of different age group people in the present world.

Furthermore, nowadays, we come through more of negative news published by these news editors. Evidently, the main reason for this publication is, they suppress and provide less preference for major national issues, rather they give high priority only to sensational scandals and illegal activities that happen across the length and breadth of the country in order to increase the sales of their journals and television rating point (TRP). Thus, people are adapted in their mind and addicted to these kinds of scandalous reports. In contrast, if these news channels telecast more positive news, then it would create a healthy impact on people, especially youngsters to concentrate on their career pro actively.

To sum up, the influence of corporates in news industry has largely favoured the news editors in picking contentious issues. However, not all is lost. There are a few channels that have had a paradigm shift to report more optimistic news feeds. I only hope and pray, their breed increases in days to come.

a large chunk of news channels is owned by corporates
a large chunk of news channels are owned by corporates

Evidently, the main reason for this publication is, they suppress and provide less preference for major national issues
Evidently, the main reason for this publication is that they suppress and provide less preference for major national issues

Sentence: This is can be seen from that fact that a large chunk of news channels is owned by corporates and rich businessmen.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Sentence: From my perspective, I believe that these news editors are given freedom due to privatisation and in order to generate huge revenue.
Error: privatisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: At the outset, the major aspect which encourages news editors to decide the contents to broadcast and publish, is privatisation.