The news has no part in daily life. Therefore, time is wasted when watching the news on TV or reading newspapers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The latest news bestows various brand-new information on viewers and readers. Some people think that time should be spent for something but watching news or reading newspapers out of their unimportance while others claim that this is indispensable to daily life. I partly agree with the former idea for the following reasons.

On one hand, no sooner did TV and newspapers appear than they become essential nutritious mental dishes with many people especially the old. They can follow news hours to hours without boredom. Economically speaking, a positive acknowledgement notices that news is an ideal topic to lead conversations into reel at the beginning of business negotiations. In addition, outside politic and economic situation has tremendous benefits for businessmen in grasping opportunities. For instant, army conflict between China and Vietnam on South Sea taking place recently become pretext of delaying ocean cargo delivery for my company’s customers.

On the other hand, sticking eyes to television or newspapers is a culprit of perilous consequence. It is, first of all, believed that news is excessively boring and serious to observe. Why not watching humorous entertainment programs for psychological sake since fresh mind and mood provide give people favorable condition to work efficiently? Moreover, people had better consume time for other purposes to makes-and-meats instead of watching useless news. Equally important, expansion of TV and newspapers creates more and more coach-potatoes, followed by dangerous diseases. Social researches have pointed out that addiction to watching news is conducive to eye-sight and spine problems. With people not doing exercises regularly, their health is put in jeopardy; as a result, nothing is better than going out to enjoy fresh atmosphere and do physical exercises. Last but not least, educationally speaking, tabloid news or newspapers transfer clear one-way images and information, which trigger passive and imagination of not only children but also adults.

In the nutshell, despite having positive effect on people, hardly should watching news and reading newspaper be abused.

but watching news or reading newspapers out of their unimportance
but watching news or reading newspapers is out of their unimportance

essential nutritious mental dishes
????

army conflict between China and Vietnam on South Sea taking place recently become
army conflict between China and Vietnam on South Sea taking place recently becomes

tabloid news or newspapers transfer clear one-way images and information, which trigger passive and imagination of not only children but also adults.
tabloid news or newspapers transfer clear one-way images and information, which triggers passive imagination not only for children but also for adults.