Now a days more and more older people compete with younger people for the same jobs. What can be the reason suggest some possible solutions.

Life style has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. There is a stiff competition among grey and young generation. Presently, competition is though to be equal in both the generations asserts by a plethora of people. There are some reason behind this phenomenon. Here I would account for possible reasons and solutions.

There are manifold points to support the reasons. First and foremost, some old people have exceptional talent and they do not want to spent their life with ease and in a lethargic way. Thus, They do not lose any optimum opportunity regarding jobs because they think that they have maximum potential to boost up the productivity of the area where they are working or expected to be work, they easily get towering success. Consequently, they compete with youngsters for getting name and fame. Further more ,In this fast and furious modern era Inflation spreading its roots in each and every corner. Thus, some time these citizens do not full fill their basic needs . As a result, They compete with youngsters for their survival.

Further emphasis on the reasons, In some families children do not want to keep their parents with them. Hence, so they work to spent their life. Apart from it Sometime they think that if they stop working they become lazy and surrounds with many diseases. Therefore, They do not stop working for leading a healthy and energetic life.

Numerous points can be mentioned for solutions. Initially, senior citizens plays a phenomenal role for any country. Therefore, some steps should be taken out for their smooth and peace full life government should reduce the rates of basic things and provide benefit in travelling tickets. Like- sugar, pulses, flour, tea , fruits , vegetables and medicines .Government should also make provision for pension and increase the amount time to time. Availability of shelter home also play a magnificent role in this.

To recapitulate, as we know that old is gold , so it is our prime duty to support them financially, socially, and mentally .

There are some reason
There are some reasons

want to spent their life
want to spend their life

or expected to be work,
or expected to be working,

Inflation spreading its roots
Inflation is spreading its roots

so they work to spent their life.
so they work to spend their life.

senior citizens plays a phenomenal role
senior citizens play a phenomenal role

Availability of shelter home also play a magnificent role in this.
Availability of shelter home also plays a magnificent role in this.