Nowadays air travel is cheaper than in the past. Is this a positive or a negative development? Discuss and give your own opinion.

In the modern era, the modes of transportation have undergone dramatic changes for the sake of humans' comfort. Presently, air travel costs passengers less money compared to the past, and some regard it as a negative, whereas many consider it a positive. This essay accounts for both sides.

Multifarious points could endorse the former view. To begin with, as the price of air travel plunges, the peoples' enthusiasm is fired for taking advantage of traveling by air. As a matter of fact, this phenomenon puts a damper on the folks' interests towards other types of transportation such as buses and trains. As a result, air travel magnetizes most of clients and it would be a financial hindrance to other means of transportation. For instance, only can a few of customers be seen in the bus terminals owing to the low prices of air travel. Hence, cheap tickets of airplanes could bring about some handicaps.

Furthermore, some reasons could shore up the latter perspective. Initially, if air travel is cheaper, it means that more customers could benefit from the advantages of air planes. Also, It is self-explanatory that air travel saves the precious time enormously, and clients are provided with more welfare in contrast to other modes of travel. Apart from that, it goes without saying that air travel is the safest mode, since myriads of crashes have been reported in roadways and railways, and airplane crashes seldom happen. Consequently, cheaper tickets of airplanes induces a plethora of gains for people.

From my vantage point, low prices of tickets for traveling by air is a double-edged sword, and there ought to be a balance among the prices of different types of transportation. To put it in another way, not only is the comfort of people prominent, but also the survival of different businesses which are pertinent to the means of transportation is important.

To recapitulate, the authorities had better keep a balance among the prices of various means of traveling for the sake of both businesses and people.

is fired for taking advantage of traveling by air.
is fired for taking the advantages of traveling by air.

only can a few of customers be seen in the bus terminals
only a few customers can be seen in the bus terminals

cheaper tickets of airplanes induces a plethora of gains for people.
cheaper tickets of airplanes induce a plethora of gains for people.