NOWADAYS ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS ARE TOO BIG TO BE MANAGED BY INDIVIDUAL PERSONS OR INDIVIDUAL COUNTRY. IN OTHER WORDS, IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM. TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?

By the advent of Modernization, environmental problem has escalated to a great extent. Millions of dollars are spent by countries on preventive measures. The scope of the problem has widened so much that it needs to be confronted at international level so as the rectify it.

Ecological problems are not narrow in number , so these problems are not confined to a single geographical area. Pollution is the most common problem among all the countries and also, the most harmful too. Furthermore,it has given way for the rapid depletion of ozone layer which protects us from the UV rays. Imbalance in...

Sentence: The scope of the problem has widened so much that it needs to be confronted at international level so as the rectify it.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and rectify

an individual should drive more energy efficient vehicles reduce the harm on our habitat.
an individual should drive more energy efficient vehicles to reduce the harm on our habitat.