Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.

It is argued that effortless food preparation these days enhance people's lifestyles. It is agreed that quick food has made living much easier. This essay will discuss how ready-made meals helps people save time and energy.

In this present age, with the advancement of human knowledge and technology new devices are created to introduce new ways of easily making foods. These new kitchen gadgets can chop, mince, or dice any ingredients in just a blink of an eye unlike in earlier ages food preparation was very cumbersome to many. Take a juicer machine for example, we can now drink freshly squeeze fruit juice directly from one's kitchen rather than buying them from the supermarket. However, some may contend that nutrients from home-made juice drinks does not last for more than 2 hours compared to bottled ones from supermarket.

Moreover, many people in this modern world, put their energy and interest mainly on work to earn money as much as they can. This leave them having no time for traditional cooking method which takes a lot of their time and energy. For example, a mother after finishing her work can spend some of her precious time with her family or friends rather than spending hours in the kitchen cooking for dinner. On the other hand, many still believed that this is one of the duties of being a good mother.

In conclusion, the new ways of cooking improved most people lives tremendously. As such, it is predicted that food preparation will account for even less in our life in the future.

effortless food preparation these days enhance people's lifestyles
effortless food preparations these days enhance people's lifestyles

how ready-made meals helps people save time and energy.
how ready-made meals help people save time and energy.

This leave them having no time
This leaves them having no time