Nowadays it is more difficult for children to concentrate or pay attention in school. Discuss the causes and propose a solution.

Around the world a large number of people are expressing deeply growing concern that it is becoming hard for children to focus on various activities in school these days. unarguably there are number of factors responsible for this problem but as for as my opinion is concerned modern technology and life style has played a decisive role towards the contribution of this complex issue. In this essay i will explain the reasons and also present some suggestions to tackle with this situation.

In first place it is irrefutable to keep kids away from the modern innovations and inventions because they are now part and parcel of our daily routine now.Lets take the example of internet, which is contributing a lot in both educational and entertainment fields for children. they can study online but it has most negative disruptive impact on our future work force when this facility is being exploited by children. by playing video games with violent theme and watching popular movies with action and thrill are generally accepted reasons for their potential aggressive behaviour.Due to this kind of behaviour it is less likely to keep their mind stable which is an essential requirement to focus something. There are so many attractions out of school for them which is quite appealing and attention grabbing making it extremely impossible to focus on boring studies or other academic activities. My suggestion to combat this hurdle is a need of introduction of some fun related educational system in urgent basis would be a good alternative measure.

secondly now a days in this fast paced life parents are too busy to address the psychological issues of our children i believe is another important element responsible for this negative attitude towards concentration issue. parents should spare some time to spend with their kids just to evaluate there interests and should also participate and monitor their activities to build confidence in their relationship.

Third obvious reason accounts for this issue is introduction of additives in their food.Many researches have proved these additives are main cause for abnormal hyperactive behaviour of children which is detrimental for focussing. parents should buy organic food which is without any chemicals and fertilizers. they should discourage the use of additives in their diet.It is responsibility of our government to make sure the prices of organic food in reach of a common man.

To sum up both parents and school authorities should collectively and actively contribute to solve this growing focus issue among school children if we want to make our future save and prosperous.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.