Nowadays, many people follow fashion trends and think that is important. It is good or bad development? Include reason and examples from your personal experience.

Today more than ever one of the adjective we would like to be described with is to be fashion, no matter what style.

Celebrities and magazines show us the new trends, the musts season and brands. Nowaday the first impression is extremely important, therefore fashion and trends are so followed worlwide. Receive compliments for being fashion and wearing famous clothes it is surely pleasant, but definitely it is not all about it. Follow trends coused to be more fashionable, to receive nice comments, to be look from others and perhaps to feel more confident. Indeed this is just a sort of catheterisation. We loose our own particularity, the enjoyablitity of create our own style just follow our tastes without any previous example to imitate.

Follow trends means be up to date with the new musts. Fashion is the reason of buying, no matter what or if we really need it. This is an huge amount of money around this business. Are all these clothes, wich perhaps we wear just once, really that important? Follow trends is also very expensive. Even if there are many people who can afford these purchases, others simply don't matter or they have not enough money. This lattes aspect shows a strong way of discrimination for which being fashion and buying the coolest trends is not possible for everyone. In the shop where I work we sell so many expensive bags, which cost almost thousand. How many people or studies could be funded wit these same amounts?

Today fashion has certainly a massive power in our society, almost radicalised in our culture. Surely follow trends is enjoyable and in a certain way cosolidates our civilisation worlwilde, but there should be a deeply understanding that this is only an external aspect. Beeing good-looking doesn't mean beeing good person, wearing fashionable and expensive brands doesn't produce or let us earn anything. We have to realize and feel confident of our selves indipendently from any trends. Fashion is good but is just an external mask.

receive compliments for being fashion and wearing famous clothes it is surely pleasant,
receiving compliments for being fashion and wearing famous clothes are surely pleasant,

Sentence: Celebrities and magazines show us the new trends, the musts season and brands.
Suggestion: Refer to musts and season

therefore fashion and trends are so followed worlwide.
therefore fashion and trends are followed world wide.

We loose our own particularity
We lose our own particularity

Follow trends means
Following trends means

Sentence: Fashion is the reason of buying, no matter what or if we really need it.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to what and or

Sentence: Even if there are many people who can afford these purchases, others simply don't matter or they have not enough money.
Description: A Single quote is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to ' and t

Sentence: This lattes aspect shows a strong way of discrimination for which being fashion and buying the coolest trends is not possible for everyone.

there should be a deeply understanding
there should be a deep understanding

Sentence: Nowaday the first impression is extremely important, therefore fashion and trends are so followed worlwide.
Error: worlwide Suggestion: worldwide

Sentence: Follow trends coused to be more fashionable, to receive nice comments, to be look from others and perhaps to feel more confident.
Error: coused Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Indeed this is just a sort of catheterisation.
Error: catheterisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We loose our own particularity, the enjoyablitity of create our own style just follow our tastes without any previous example to imitate.
Error: enjoyablitity Suggestion: enjoyably

Sentence: Are all these clothes, wich perhaps we wear just once, really that important?
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Today fashion has certainly a massive power in our society, almost radicalised in our culture.
Error: radicalised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Surely follow trends is enjoyable and in a certain way cosolidates our civilisation worlwilde, but there should be a deeply understanding that this is only an external aspect.
Error: civilisation Suggestion: civilization
Error: worlwilde Suggestion: worldwide
Error: cosolidates Suggestion: consolidates

Sentence: Beeing good-looking doesn't mean beeing good person, wearing fashionable and expensive brands doesn't produce or let us earn anything.
Error: beeing Suggestion: being

Sentence: We have to realize and feel confident of our selves indipendently from any trends.
Error: indipendently Suggestion: independently