Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students it also has a number of disadvantages

Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.
While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.

Many people believe that studying abroad can reap various advantages while others have an exact opposite opinion to it. Studying overseas has its own benefits and I am of the same mind. This essay will explain its advantages and disadvantages.

Recent years have proven that studying abroad not just provides benefits to an individual but to its nation too. As a result, we have students who are well informed and have proper understanding to various situations, which are to be dealt with. Students don’t just get an opportunity to study the whole course but there are some part time options to ...

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.