Nowadays more people are choosing to live with friends or alone rather than with their families This trend is likely to have a negative impact on communities To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Nowadays more people are choosing to live with friends or alone rather than with their families. This trend is likely to have a negative impact on communities. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, living alone or with relatives has been an option for most individuals rather than with family. This is chiefly due to the fact that people are restrained personally to express themselves by their family. Unfortunately, in some cases, they are tend to inflict negative impacts on the community.

To start with, the creativity may arise when we meet articulate people and potentially bring us to be very successful men. Everyone knows that the way we think and act are mainly influenced by our environment which is our partner. Luckily, if we may find similar interests and hobbies then bu...

they are tend to
they are tending to
they tend to

one of family member
one of family members

thus, is likely to limit our positive ability.
thus, it is likely to limit our positive ability.

if we may find similar interests and hobbies then build up a community
if we may find similar interests and hobbies, then it can build up a community

Sentence: On the other hand, living with have no direction and uncontrolled as a consequence of creating a friendship with people who are likely to commit crimes will impose negative impacts to ourselves and even to the society.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to with and have