Nowadays most parents put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed. What other reason for parents to do this?Does it have a positive or a negative effect on children?

Nowadays most parents put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed. What other reason for parents to do this?
Does it have a positive or a negative effect on children?

In globalized world, everything is getting developer rapidly. Many things, which people need, are obtained easily by the help of development of technology. All these changes have a great impact on people, especially on children. And many parents strive to save their children from negative effects of technology's opportunities beside their success. I have also some ideas for this situation.

First reason may be internet. As we know, internet is every field of our live. We can't imagine our lifestyle without it. It's true that we can get a lot of information, but It shouldn't be forgotten that, internet can influence our live, negatively, too. So parents can seize it easily and they try to keep children from the negative effect of internet. Since, not all children use internet for a useful reason.

Second reason is a negative impact of other children, for instance, street, school. It's obvious that, there may be all kind of children around us, and all of them can't be the same character. For, every family has own system, and this case is the basic factor of children's tempers. Children are easily undergone by others and they usually inclined to make naughty things. In this case. parents begin to care about their kids' future, they want to make avoid them such bad tempers, of course.

In conclusion, all parents would like to grow intelligent and well-bred children. Maybe they influence to their children's life negatively, when they put a lot of pressure. But it shouldn't be overlooked that, children are sensitive, and if they do it with patiently and they behave as a friend of their kids, and explain the reasons of putting pressure, certainly, the result will be satisfactory for both sides.

internet is every field of our live
internet is in every field of our lives

internet can influence our live, negatively, too
internet can influence our lives negatively too

they usually inclined to make naughty things.
they are usually inclined to make naughty things.

they want to make avoid them such bad tempers, of course.
they want to make them avoid such bad tempers of course.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.