Nowadays people are living longer and some believe that this can contribute to people’s development. What are the causes of this change? Is it a positive or negative phenomenon?

Due to advance medical facility and healthy food style, human can live longer compared to past. Although it is not at all a positive phenomena for societies,what are the some negative consequence which we are going to discuss in this essay further

Various reason can consider for living longer in today's time. First cause is medical science centre where scientist do research on new medicines for living longer life. In today era, we have almost every medicines facility for solution of diseases. Moreover, new medical technological innovation have helped the patience to solve the disease. For example, in pathology , we have lots of medical equipment to find what disease happens to the patient via blood test in few hours. compare to past, people become more careful of their food diet also. They prefer to eat more healthy and nutritious food than fatty or fast food. All recent change could be helped to the person live longer than ever before.

This development has created more negative than positive effect. On one hand, we can live longer and get bless from our loves one however, after certain age, it has created burden in our home and society. For example, in current scenario, average Australian person life age increase ninety plus. It has created more problem for authorities because they have to spend huge amount of portion on age care nursing home, medicines and hospital facilities. If a elderly person stay with our family, one person should Have to allocate all the time to take care him or her. After certain age, taking care of older person is very big task.

In summarise, grey generation is a essential part of our society. However, after certain age, they become a burden of our society. In my opinion, advance medical facility create some kind of negative consequence in economic side which every government have to look out that.

Due to advance medical facility
Due to the advance in medical facility

what are the some negative consequence which we are going to discuss in this essay further

Various reason
Various reasons

Sentence: In today era, we have almost every medicines facility for solution of diseases.
Suggestion: Refer to every medicines and facility

new medical technological innovation have helped
new medical technological innovations have helped

If a elderly person stay with our family,
If a elderly person stays with our family,

is a essential part of our society
is an essential part of our society