Nowadays people get married and have children after the age of 30. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your opinion and examples based on your experience.

In current scenario, many youngsters are avoiding early marriages and family planning. There are many benefits and drawbacks of this trend. However, I think we should leave these decisions on youngster as they have more idea about their life than others.

To start with there are some drawbacks of late marriage. After completing certain age and settled down in our professional career, we actually do not get sufficient time for family and others. We are at peak in our professional occupation and have huge responsibilities on our shoulders. Also at this age, we are not as strong as 25 year old enthusiastic, jolly and hard working youngsters. Many people depend on us financially as well as socially. So it is really difficult for everyone to start their own family at this age. Furthermore, human life is full of uncertainty and parents have dream to see their children settled down in their life. So it may not be possible to get sufficient time to spend with our grand children if we have late marriage.

On the other side, if we spend more time on our academic and professional career then it will actually help us to know the real world. Often youngsters avoid early marriages because that will divert their mind from academic and professional goals that they have set. In 30s, most of the youngsters are settled down in their career and now they don’t have huge responsibilities and so they think that it is this is the best time for the marriage. Moreover, marriage means responsibility not only social but financial as well. We require sufficient amount of money to fulfill the demands and that can only be possible if you have decent job or business and have sufficient income. Moreover, in our thirties we have better of this world and that helps us to survive in our marriage life. For example, in India youngsters prefer career over job in their young age and this is why India is growing faster as youngster are taking active role to sustain such a high GDP growth. This is not only helping India but also provide vision to their life.

In conclusion, marriage and family planning are the life changing decisions and so every youngster should think hard before taking any decisions on them.

marriage means responsibility not only social but financial as well.
marriage means responsibility not only socially but financially as well.

This is not only helping India but also provide vision to their life.
This is not only helping India but also providing visions to their life.